القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

What happens when the husband intervened in a fried egg dish

Wife was doing fried eggs for her husband .. Suddenly the husband's income

The kitchen and said:

Be careful .... Be careful .. Put more butter .. Oh my Lord .. Are
...
Infect more than one egg at the same time?!! ... That's too much!! Qlbém

Qlbém .. Now we need more butter ... Oh Lord Do we increase butter??

Become crusty white .. Careful careful ... I always careful Ante

Hear my words and my advice and you cook ... Qlbém quickly ...

Lets quickly ... Trade my?? Why Dhak? Do not ... forget the salt, you

Always forget salt .... Use salt ... BARBIE Use

Salt ... Salt and pepper Madam!!


Said the wife all the wonder and amazement: What's wrong? Why do it?

Why do you talk so? Do you think I do not know how promising some fried eggs?



Re pair calmly:


I want you could try my feeling when I drive the car and you beside me

Hahahahah

I smile. . ^ ^

Glory be to smile in our worship and rent



What happens when the husband intervened in a fried egg dish?


تعليقات

التنقل السريع